Why do educational institutions require electronic signatures?
Educational institutions must implement eSignatures in order to stay current with the changing digital world. The technology revolution has had a profound impact on education. It's crucial that schools and colleges keep up with the latest trends. One way institutions can modernize is through electronic signatures.
These are the three main reasons why eSignatures for schools are so important:
- Efficiency: When admin staff is overwhelmed with paperwork it can severely impact their ability to perform other tasks. eSignatures enable you to quickly sign approvals and documents without the need for a physical signature.
- Security eSignatures make documents more secure than others because they can't be altered or altered.
- Compliance Many government agencies and organizations require electronic signatures to comply with regulations. Your school can comply with regulations by using eSignatures.
As parents, registration forms and permission slips are what we associate with paperwork and schools. Let's take these as an example.
You must confirm the number of students returning to school and register any new students each year. Let's now look at some of the problems you may have encountered during this process.
- Last-minute parents rush in to register their children during the week leading up to school.
- When parents are separated or divorced, it is essential to obtain the signatures of both parents.
- Information that is incomplete or missing - Some of it is wrongly placed.
An eSignature platform automates the entire process and makes sure that all information is provided where it's needed. Get started now
Let's take a look at the top 6 features that will be most helpful to you.
- Automated workflow: Automated workflow allows you to specify who and when to send your document package. Each recipient will receive an email letting them know they have received a document. If someone takes too much time to sign, you can set up automatic reminders.
- Templates: You can also use the bulk sign template to send 220 or 200 forms at once.
- Multi-document package: A single document package may include the registration form, health forms, list of supplies, and waiver. You can upload the files one by one or use bulk selection to add them all. You can upload them in different file formats.
- Automatic email reminders: No need to call or email. If they haven’t signed the document, you can set the frequency at which an email reminder will be sent to parents, school staff, and officials. This simple reminder encourages them to take responsibility and saves them time.
- Template Link: Place a registration form on your school's website for parents and students to register for events. Online registration is possible for students.
- Masked tag: This tag can take any information you enter, encrypt it and hide it from anyone in the workflow. This is particularly useful for student numbers and personal health card numbers.
These six features can be saved time for you and your staff and increase productivity.
Another thing to think about is what you need to be compliant with. For example, if you're a Canadian school, it is possible that all documents and data must be stored in Canada. An eSignature platform such as eSignly will ensure that your data remains in Canada, both in transit and rest.
There is another benefit to using electronic signatures. Sustainability. Sustainability.
These documents encourage a lot of car travel. To register their children, parents must come to school. supporting documents. Additional documents that can be submitted along with the electronic signature
Want More Information About Our Services? Talk to Our Consultants!