Most people will encounter issues such as buying or selling an apartment or house at some point in their lives. If you are a realtor or real estate agent, this is just part of your daily life. Everyone who has been through the process can tell you that there is a lot of paperwork involved in closing a deal. Modern technologies have new solutions to this problem. We'll show you how electronic signatures in real estate processes create positive outcomes for all parties.
What can a paperless workflow do to streamline operations?
No matter what industry you work in, documentation is an integral part and key infrastructure of every business transaction activity. Not only does it help solve urgent environmental problems, but it also speeds up the business document process, which in turn increases productivity. Real estate is no exception. The sooner the deal is closed the quicker the payment can be made. There are many stages involved in sending download documents electronically. These include office meetings, courier services, and digital signatures. These steps can be eliminated. Agents earn more because they can handle more deals simultaneously and clients move in faster.
Benefits of Electronic Signature
Signing valid contracts, agreements, or deals is the final step in any agreement, sales contract, or deal. What if the buyer (owner of real property) is located in a different country? E-sign solutions are known for being leaders in solving geographical/legislative issues related to e-workflows in turnaround times. These are some of the main reasons people prefer online signatures to hand-written ones.
- Quick results Before you think about the time it takes for the forms to be printed, sent, and received back. With real-time updates and notifications, you can speed up document turnaround.
- Remote signing in the current global situation shows that remote operation is essential for all business contract activities. Remote signing allows you to execute contracts faster than if you were physically present.
- Security enhancements Electronic signature process is generally more secure than handwritten ones thanks to two-factor authentication, encryption, and audit trails. For court-admissible records, track every step of a transaction.
- There are no additional costs with electronic forms. You don't need to buy paper, ink, or printing equipment. Reduce unnecessary costs and increase efficiency
- Legal validity. The majority of countries around the world have adopted legislation that allows electronic signature solutions to be accepted by courts and considered legally binding. You can do business in digital transformation and not have to worry about any legal framework consequences later.
Why should you use eSignatures to buy/sell a house?
Real estate online transactions are usually associated with large sums of money. It is important to understand each step of the process. Take a look at these examples to see how smoother a real estate transaction can be.
- Signing tracking Once you have sent the forms to all recipients, you can track the status of each electronic signature software. You will receive an email notification as soon as the paper document is signed by one of the parties.
- You can set up reminders. This will allow you to remind potential signees that they must sign the legal document. You only need to fill in a few fields: the signer's email address and the number of days until the reminder should go out.
- Audit history Downloading the history of actions to forms allows you to view all changes made to the electronic document and IP addresses in real time.
How to eSign real-estate documents
This guide will help you to electronically sign your real estate industry documents in just a few clicks.
- To e-Sign, the digital document, open the invitation email.
- To ensure you are fully aware of all terms and conditions, take a look at the contents.
- Click the Signature button.
- Your e-Signature can be created by typing, drawing, or uploading a photograph.
- Click on Add.
- Verify that you have completed all fields.
- Click done
Real estate electronic transactions are now faster and easier than ever. It simplifies the process of electronic signature on document workflow and speeds up the time it takes for keys to be delivered. Join millions of others who have already experienced all the's benefits.