To make the definition easier for a layman, an electronic signature is simply any digital expression (sound, symbol, process, etc) that a user can use in order to express his or her willingness or agreement to a particular document digitally. The concept is relatively new but is being spread fast on the internet. If you intend to read the details then keep in mind that several terms have been used interchangeably to describe the concept for instance: e-sign, e-signature, digital signature, and online signature are some of the terms commonly used to describe a single concept of electronic signature.e
What are the uses of electronic signatures?
Every new technology is introduced to make people's lives easier. Apparently, the technology of e-signature sounds like a simple technique but in fact, it has made a significant change in the digital world by making it faster, more efficient, and easier. Below is the list of some users who are enjoying using this facility:
- Property buyers use it to sign different rental and housing agreements, leasing contracts, legal documents, etc.
- Salespersons use it to sign sales contracts, payment invoices, and other sale order documents.
- NDAs, onboarding papers, timesheets, and other such official documents are also been signed.
- Legal work has also got a lot easier for house residents as it is now easier to sign tax papers, bank slips, insurance documents, etc.
- Parents can use it to sign student permission slips, fee challan, school forms, and other releases.
What are the advantages of using electronic signatures?
- The use of this software will save us a lot of time.
- Business deals would be dealt with faster, saving workers' time and efforts.
- Customer experience would be a lot better with electronic signature software. They will no longer have to go through the troublesome procedures.
- Papers are bad for our biosphere. The online signing facility will no longer need papers and ink-saving our money and resources.
- No time laggings with the electronic signature facility. With the latest technology, one will be able to clearly avoid postage and its related expenses such as postage ticket fees, fuel expenses, etc.
- The new technology is totally safe and secure. It keeps your critical documents private and safe.
- Last but not the least, electronic signature software work best with all legal affairs as they are safe and keep privacy.
How to create your own electronic signature?
It is as easy to create digital signatures as it is to sign on paper. You can simply use a mouse or a touchpad to draw your signature digitally. Upload the picture of the designed signature and give it the final touch by using the available tool kit. Save the designed signature on your system with a name and it is ready to be added to any document digitally.